Leupold® Mark AR T2 Rifle Scope
Articles & Information
- Multicoat 4™ lens system
- Optimal brightness, clarity, and contrast in all light conditions
- Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece keeps focus set
- Large power selector dial
- Tactile power indicator
- Fulfills your longer-range needs
- Ideal for bolt-action and AR rifles alike
- 1/2 MOA T2 elevation adjustment
- Pre-engraved bullet drop compensation (BDC) dial
- Waterproof in all conditions
Utilized by numerous law enforcement and military agencies, the Leupold Mark AR series is a proven partner in tactical or hunting situations alike. Features include Multicoat 4™ lens systems for optimal brightness, clarity, and contrast in all light conditions; lockable, fast-focus eyepiece to keep your focus set; and a large power selector dial with a tactile power indicator and aggressive knurling to provide a sure grip in all conditions. The 3–9x40 mm fulfills your longer-range needs, and is ideal for bolt-action and AR rifles alike, with a 1/2 MOA T2 elevation adjustment that includes a pre-engraved bullet drop compensation (BDC) dial to match the ballistics of most 55 grain .223 Remington®/5.56 mm NATO loads. Tested to the same performance standards as Leupold Mark 4® optics. Rugged and absolutely waterproof in all conditions. Matte finish. 3-9x40mm. Eye relief: 3.7-4.7". Length: 12.4". Weight: 12.5 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 67160.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime