Leupold BX-2 Acadia Binoculars
Packed with the premium Leupold® performance at a great value, BX-2 Acadia® Binoculars give you porro prism performance in an easy handling roof prism binocular! A fully multi-coated Multicoat 4® lens system and phase coated BAK 4 roof prisms optimize color, brightness, clarity, and contrast for bright, crisp viewing. Built tough, this high performance binocular features armor coating outside and Leupold's proprietary nitrogen fill process inside for trustworthy fog- and waterproof performance. Diopter focus paddle on the large, tactile center focus dial for precise focusing. Twist up eyecups. Comes with case, quick detach neoprene neck strap, eyepiece covers and tethered objective lens covers. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Combines the easy handling of a roof prism binocular with porro prism performance
- Multicoat 4 multi-coated lens system - optimizes available light for bright, crisp view
- Phase coated BAK 4 roof prisms - Brightness, clarity, and optimal contrast
- Sharp resolution throughout the wide field of view
- Diopter focus paddle on large center focus dial for precise focusing
- Nitrogen filled - fog- and waterproof
- Twist up eyecups
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes, these can be adjusted for eye classes.
The ones made in Japan of course are made to the standards of Leupold.