Lee Value Four Hole Turret Press Kit
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Smart choice for faster ammo reloading
- Contains everything you need but the dies for reloading
- Turret Press - near progressive press speed with single stage press simplicity, sizes largest magnum cases with ease
- Auto Disk Powder Measure - measure designed primarily for handgun reloading
- Safety Scale - magnetically dampened for speed, unmatched for sensitivity
- Primer pocket cleaner - double ended design cleans both large and small primer pockets
- Cutter and lock stud - trims cases with a base diameter less than .475
- Chamfer tool - deburrs cases after trimming
Produce top quality pistol ammo in a hurry with the Lee Value Four Hole Turret Press Kit. This kit gives you everything but the dies for reloading nearly as fast as a progressive press with the ease of a single stage press. Ideal for handgun ammo reloading, this kit starts with a Four Hole Turret Press with Auto Index. This compound leverage turret press sizes largest magnum cases with ease and gives you a finished round with four pulls of the lever. The Auto Disk Powder Measure and Safety Scale give you perfectly sized loads every time. The Primer Pocket Cleaner features a double ended design to clean both large and small primer pockets. Finally, the Cutter and Lock Stud tool trims cases with a base diameter less than .475, while the chamfer tool deburrs the cases after trimming for smoother and easier reloading. Comes with detailed instructions.
Manufacturer model #: 90928.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by ChanceWolf The Lee Value Turret
This review may be a little biased, because I have never owned another turret press, but this turret functions near flawlessly even after loading over 5000 rounds of 9mm. The powder measure is dead on, however the reason I rated this a 4 instead of a 5 is the powder measure.
The powder measure, although accurate only allows you to make loads in 0.3 grain increments - e.g. 4.3 grain, 4.6 grains, 4.9 grains etc. Unless you buy the powder measure bar, or the double stack kit. In addition the powder measure does not clear the primer feed. You are required to buy the $9.00 riser to clear the primer feed.
Aside from that it is pretty user friendly and I have not had any major issues.
May 17, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime