Lee Load-All II 12 Gauge Shotshell Press
An inexpensive option for making cost effective shotgun shells, the Lee Load-All II 12 Gauge Shotshell Press gives reloaders a complete reloading tool for their 12 gauge ammunition. Capable of loading both 2-3/4'' and 3'' shells, this handy tool gives you all the tools you need to produce ready-to-use shotshells. Single-stage press comes with eight shot bushings (7/8, 1, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 1-3/4 and 1-7/8 oz.) and 16 powder bushings (095, 100, 105, 110, 116, 122, 128, 134, 141, 148, 155, 163, 171, 180, 189 and 198 cubic centimeters). The Load-All II also includes both 6- and 8- point crimp starters, a safety charge bar, steel sizing ring, aluminum plate for primer catcher, spare wad guide, primer guide, spring and pin, one screw and two bolts with locking nuts.
- Complete reloading tool for their 12 gauge ammunition
- One stop tool for making cost effective shotgun shells
- Loads both 2-3/4'' and 3'' shells
- Single stage press
- Comes with eight shot bushings and 16 powder bushings
- Safety charge bar
- Steel sizing ring
- Aluminum plate for primer catcher
- Also includes 6- and 8- point crimp starters, spare wad guide, primer guide, spring and pin, one screw, and two bolts with locking nuts
Manufacturer model #: 90011.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
My shells are 67mm in lenght which relate to 2.63" which is in between the 2 1/2" and 2 3/4" and I do have a number of these empty shells of 2.63"
Please let me know if this will work before I purchase this shot shell reloader or advise which reloader will accomdate the 67mm shell lenghts.
Thanks in advance.