Leatherman Freestyle Multi-Tool
The Freestyle™ Multi-Tool from Leatherman® is a great choice for handymen who want the convenience and features of a multi-tool that can fit easily into a pocket. Designed to be compact and functional, the Freestyle combines a pocket knife with a multi-tool to give you the perfect pocket-sized hybrid accessory. The easy-to-open, 420HC stainless steel clip point blade locks out for safety and features a straight and serrated combo edge to handle all your cutting needs. 5-tools-in-1, this convenient implement also features needlenose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutters, and hard wire cutters. Tough stainless steel body with Zytel handle insert delivers a sure, ergonomic grip and long lasting durability. Removable pocket clip keeps the Freestyle easily accessible between uses. Manufacturer's 25-year warranty. Weight: 4.5 oz. Closed length: 3.45''.
Manufacturer model #: 831079.
- Hybrid between a pocket knife and multi-tool - a perfect pocket-sized accessory
- Easy-opening, 420HC stainless steel clip point blade - locks out for safety
- Combo straight/serrated edge handles various cutting tasks
- 5 tools in 1 - also features needlenose pliers, pliers, wire cutters, and hard wire cutters
- Durable stainless steel body with Zytel handle insert - sure, ergonomic grip
- Removable pocket clip
- Manufacturer's 25-year warranty
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The CX also has a fine edge which, for me, is preferable over serrated for a blade under 3" like this.
Also, the CX has "DLC-coated Stainless Steel Handles with a Carbon-fiber Handle Insert" which makes it a little bit lighter and makes the frame more scratch and corrosion resistant. That's not really a big deal to me, although It does look quite a bit better if you're into the visual aesthetics of the tool. I mainly prefer the CX for having the better knife.