Leatherman® Charge® ALX Black Multi-Tool
- The standard multi-tool, taken up a notch in toughness and usefulness
- Durable black oxide finish
- 18 tools in one, three bit drivers, and nine bits
- Tough stainless steel construction with 6061-T6, heat-treated, alloy aluminum handles
- Handles feature sure, ergonomic grip
- Quick, outside access to the two knife blades
- Heavy-duty cutting hook for ripping through tough materials quickly
- Tools in handle lock out for safe use
- Lightweight at 8.3 oz.
- Folds to just 4'' to fit easily in a pocket
- Manufacturer's 25-year warranty
Take your idea of the standard multi-tool, raise it up a notch, add in unwavering strength and usability, and then check out the Charge® ALX Black Multi-Tool from Leatherman®. This capable 18-in-1 multi-tool features a durable, black oxide finish and sure, ergonomic grip you will appreciate when the work begins. The work-friendly design also offers quick outside access to the ALX's 2.9'' 154 CM straight edge blade or the 2.9'' 420HC serrated sheepsfoot blade and houses two large big drivers at the end of the handles for the ALX's nine bits. An aggressive, heavy-duty cutting hook on the back of serrated blade gives you the option of ripping through tough materials like seatbelts, linoleum and leather when speed is essential. Because it's a Leatherman, the ALX Black is jam-packed with tough tools inside its 6061-T6, heat-treated, alloy aluminum handles and is backed by Leatherman's 25-year warranty. And in true Leatherman fashion, this lightweight 8.3 oz. multi-tool folds up to just 4'' to fit easily in your pocket or the heavy duty sheath it comes with. Removable pocket clip.
The ALX Black comes with: needlenose pliers; regular pliers; wire stripper; wire cutters; hard wire cutters; wire crimper; two large bit drivers; small bit driver; 420HC serrated sheepsfoot knife with cutting hook; 154CM straight edge clip point knife; saw; fixed lanyard ring; metal/wood file; diamond-coated file; bottle opener; can opener; Phillips and flat tip eyeglasses screwdriver bit; Phillips #1 and #2 bit; 1/4'' and 3/16'' straight bit; Hex 5/32'' and 9/64'' bit; Hex 1/8'' and 7/64'' bit; Hex 3/32'' and 5/64'' bit; Hex 1/16'' and .50 bit; #2 and #3 square drive bit; straight 1/8'' and Torx #15 bit.