Leatherman Charge ALX Black Multi-Tool
Take your idea of the standard multi-tool, raise it up a notch, add in unwavering strength and usability, and then check out the Charge® ALX Black Multi-Tool from Leatherman®. This capable 18-in-1 multi-tool features a durable, black oxide finish and sure, ergonomic grip you will appreciate when the work begins. The work-friendly design also offers quick outside access to the ALX's 2.9'' 154 CM straight edge blade or the 2.9'' 420HC serrated sheepsfoot blade and houses 2 large big drivers at the end of the handles for the ALX's 9 bits. An aggressive, heavy-duty cutting hook on the back of serrated blade gives you the option of ripping through tough materials like seatbelts, linoleum, and leather when speed is essential. Because it's a Leatherman, the ALX Black is jam-packed with tough tools inside its 6061-T6, heat-treated, alloy aluminum handles, and is backed by Leatherman's 25-year warranty. Removable pocket clip. Weight: 8.3 oz. Closed length: 4''.
- The standard multi-tool, taken up a notch in toughness and usefulness
- Durable black oxide finish
- 18 tools in 1, 3 bit drivers, and 9 bits
- Tough stainless steel construction with 6061-T6, heat-treated, alloy aluminum handles
- Handles feature sure, ergonomic grip
- Quick, outside access to the 2 knife blades
- Heavy-duty cutting hook for ripping through tough materials quickly
- Tools in handle lock out for safe use
- Manufacturer's 25-year warranty
The ALX Black comes with: needlenose pliers; regular pliers; wire stripper; wire cutters; hard wire cutters; wire crimper; 2 large bit drivers; small bit driver; 420HC serrated sheepsfoot knife with cutting hook; 154CM straight edge clip point knife; saw; fixed lanyard ring; metal/wood file; diamond-coated file; bottle opener; can opener; Phillips and flat tip eyeglasses screwdriver bit; Phillips #1 and #2 bit; 1/4'' and 3/16'' straight bit; Hex 5/32'' and 9/64'' bit; Hex 1/8'' and 7/64'' bit; Hex 3/32'' and 5/64'' bit; Hex 1/16'' and .50 bit; #2 and #3 square drive bit; straight 1/8'' and Torx #15 bit.