Learning Resources® Primary Science Catch & View™ Butterfly Net
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- An all-in-1 way to capture and view butterflies
- Catch and release without harming insects
- Handle folds to transform net into an observation tent
- Easy-on lid helps hold butterflies inside the net
- Telescoping handle expands from 9" to 17"
- Net dimensions: 10.25"
- Ideal for children ages 3+
Kids can enjoy the splendor of butterflies up close with the Primary Science Catch & View Butterfly Net. This innovative tool lets boys and girls easily catch butterflies in the 10" net. Once the insect is captured, the easy-on lid prevents escape, and the handle folds to convert the net into a viewing platform. When little nature lovers are finished observing butterflies, moths, or other flying insects, the lid allows quick release without injury. The Primary Science Catch & View Butterfly Net is an innovative kit for enjoying butterflies, and is a great take-along for camping or hiking trips. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: LER2778.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime