LaserLyte® Training Tyme™ Laser Training Kit
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Complete laser training system
- Includes Trigger Tyme training pistol, LT-PRO laser trainer, and Reaction Tyme target
- Trigger Tyme pistol - Similar size, feel, and balance to many semi-auto pistols
- 5.5 lb trigger pull with take up and break action
- LT-PRO - Mounts inside the barrel on the muzzle end
- Sound-activated switch activates laser to show bullet path
- Reaction Tyme target - Interactive system for effective shooting training
- 2.5" shooting area and 50-yard range
- Two modes - reaction and training
- Mark successful shots with audible and visual confirmation
- Helps shooters perfect fundamentals and refine trigger control
A complete laser training system, the Training Tyme Laser Training Kit from LaserLyte gives you everything you need to perfect your shooting fundamentals, trigger control, and shooting skills. Giving you realistic, cost-effective shooting practice without the ammo, this kit combines LaserLyte's Trigger Tyme training pistol, LT-PRO laser trainer, and Reaction Tyme target. The Trigger Tyme pistol delivers an authentic shooting experience from a glassed-filled nylon gun, with a similar size, feel, and balance to many semi-auto pistols and a 5.5 lb trigger pull. The LT-PRO laser trainer mounts inside the barrel of the Trigger Tyme and activates a laser to the show the bullet path when its sound-activated switch is triggered by the gun's trigger. Offering both a reaction and standard training mode, the Reaction Tyme target gives you a versatile and interactive training experience with its 2.5" shooting area and 50-yard range. Kit makes a great training choice for classrooms, new shooters and individuals interested in honing their presentation, holstering and trigger skills.
Manufacturer model #: TLB-RTK.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sosumi01 A WEAK Product - Don't Buy
The additional :LaserLyte "tipping cans" are overly sensitive to ambient light - which continually sets them off causing them to fall over by themselves. The "tipping cans" must be used only in dim light - at best. The "barrel insert for the laser" is weak / flimsy and easily tears. The batteries in the laser do not last very long - at all. The "sounds" from the "target" are VERY soft / TOO soft.
Just a waste of money / $.
Overall, I am surprised that LaserLyte would market such a minimal product under their name.
Definitely a "NO BUY" recommendation.
March 9, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime