Laser Genetics ND-3x40 Subzero Long Distance Laser Designator
The Laser Genetics® ND-3x40 Subzero™ Long Distance Laser Designator was designed specifically for use in temperatures below 40°F, with no loss of power or intensity. Featuring a 40 mm lens with a patented rotary optical collimator, the system of 9 fully multicoated lenses allows full control of the beam diameter and intensity. Rotating the collimator to minimum creates a bright micro beam of green laser light visible up to 3 miles; at more open settings, it provides illumination for closer objects. Fully multicoated lenses; O-ring-sealed; fogproof. Weight: 20.64 oz. Length: 9.45''. Includes mounts, rings, and 2 CR-123A batteries.
Manufacturer model #: LG-ND3X40SZ.
- Designed specifically for use in temperatures below 40°F
- No loss of power or intensity
- 40 mm lens with a patented rotary optical collimator
- System of 9 fully multicoated lenses
- Full control of the beam diameter and intensity
- Fully multicoated lenses
- Includes mounts, rings, and 2 CR-123A batteries
- ND-3 mounts directly to your spotting scope, binoculars, or rifle scope