Laser Genetics® ND-3x40 Subzero™ Long Distance Laser Designator
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Designed specifically for use in temperatures below 40°F
- No loss of power or intensity
- 40 mm lens with a patented rotary optical collimator
- System of nine fully multicoated lenses
- Full control of the beam diameter and intensity
- Fully multicoated lenses
- Includes mounts, rings, and two CR-123A batteries
- ND-3 mounts directly to your spotting scope, binoculars, or rifle scope
The Laser Genetics ND-3x40 Subzero Long Distance Laser Designator was designed specifically for use in temperatures below 40°F, with no loss of power or intensity. Featuring a 40 mm lens with a patented rotary optical collimator, the system of nine fully multicoated lenses allows full control of the beam diameter and intensity. Rotating the collimator to minimum creates a bright micro beam of green laser light visible up to three miles; at more open settings, it provides illumination for closer objects. Fully multicoated lenses; O-ring-sealed; fogproof. Weight: 20.64 oz. Length: 9.45". Includes mounts, rings, and two CR-123A batteries.
Manufacturer model #: LG-ND3X40SZ.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1
Rated 1 out of 5 by Quailhunter This Laser Designator is Garbage
Don't buy it! It quick working about three trips to the woods. Could not get an answer on the Customer Support telephone line, which said it was a different company, not Laser Genetics. No way to return it, and no way to repair it. All repairs are supposed to be done by the company only, and there is no way to contact the company. I am stuck with a worthless piece of junk.
December 13, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime