Laser Genetics ND1 Long Distance Laser Designator
Turn your quality rifle scope into a night vision hunting scope with the ND1 Long Distance Laser Designator from Laser Genetics. This easy-to-use green laser uses the patented and proven Optical Collimator technology to create night vision with any rifle scope. Equipped with mounts for 30 mm or 1'' rifles scopes, as well as spotting scopes and binoculars, this cutting-edge technology illuminates targets up to a mile away at night. Powered by a lithium CR123A battery (included), this system delivers true night vision up to 100 yards away. Fueled by a green laser to require less eye adjustment in nighttime conditions, this illuminator makes animals' eyes glow bright. Mounting system for 1'' tubes provides full adjustment for windage and elevation for scope alignment. Additional mounts for binoculars, spotting scopes, and weaver rails are included. Designed to operate in cold conditions down to 0°F. Includes a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Manufacturer model #: LG-ND1-SZ.
- Turns standard rifle scope into nighttime hunting machine
- Illuminates targets up to 1 mile away
- True night vision up to 100 yds away
- Green laser - requires least amount of eye adjustment in dark conditions, lights up animal's eyes
- Subzero design - operates in cold conditions down to 0°F
- Lightweight and compact
- 8 Hour battery life
- Adjustable to illuminate in-close or far away
- Includes mount for 1'' or 30 mm scopes
- Also includes mounts for binoculars, spotting scopes, and weaver rails