LaCrosse® Safety Pac 10'' Insulated Waterproof Work Pac Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Hardcore work boot combines warmth, toughness, and a safety toe
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- 100% waterproof Hyper-Dri lining
- 1000g Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- All day support and cushioning - lightweight fiberglass shank and PU-coated EVA midsole
- Non-metallic toe - meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
Because you work even when it's not sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows outside, LaCrosse makes the Safety Pac 10'' insulated waterproof work Pac boot. This hardcore work boot combines the warmth of a LaCrosse pac boot, the toughness of a work boot, and the safety of a non-metallic safety toe for the perfect work boot when the temperatures start dipping into small numbers. The Safety Pac's waterproof full grain leather upper encloses a 100% waterproof Hyper-Dri lining, 1000g Thinsulate Ultra insulation to keep your feet dry and warm. Below your feet, this boot utilizes a lightweight fiberglass shank and PU-coated EVA midsole to deliver great support and cushioning for your feet and legs all day long. Meeting or exceeding ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards, the Safety Pac's non-metallic toe provides great protection for your toes without the weight of a steel toe boot. Abrasion resistant. A great boot for cold-weather equipment operators. Bear Trap outsole. Average weight: 6.8 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 367225.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime