LaCrosse Meta-Pac Steel Toe Rubber Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
If a rubber work boot could ever have the soul of a bulldozer, the Meta-Pac™ Steel Toe Rubber Boot from LaCrosse® would be that boot. Designed to take on the toughest conditions on the work site, the 16'' Meta-Pac deliver the protection and features you need to get you through the day. Made of premium ZXT ozone- and tear-resistant rubber for 100% waterproof protection, this boot features tons of reinforcement inside to keep your feet safe. With its steel toe, steel midsole, floating metatarsal guard protection, double layer toe guard, and electrical hazard protection, this boot meets or exceeds ASTM F 2413 M 1/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR safety standards. Inside, a removable EVA insole, fiberglass shank, and nylon lining provide cushioning, support, and comfort all day long. Ankle-Fit™ design grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing. Adjustable laces for custom fit. Underneath all this, the Meta-Pac's Vibram® 132 Lug outsole provides extreme durability and superior, heavy-duty traction on heavy-duty work sites. Average height: 16''. Average weight per pair: 6.7 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 228050.
- Durable, rubber work boot loaded with safety features
- Premium ZXT ozone- and tear-resistant rubber for 100% waterproof protection
- Steel toe, steel midsole, and floating metatarsal guard protection
- Electrical hazard protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F 2413 M 1/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR safety standards
- Removable EVA insole, fiberglass shank, and nylon lining for cushioning, support, and comfort
- LaCrosse's Ankle-Fit design - locks the heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Vibram 132 Lug outsole - heavy-duty traction and durability for heavy-duty work sites