LaCrosse® Hampton 6'' Rubber Boots for Men - Green
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Comfortable, waterproof, and scent-free Alpha boot technology in an easy on/off boot
- Rubber over neoprene Alpha construction for lightweight, scent-free, 100% waterproof protection
- Ozone- and abrasion-resistant, scent-free rubber - high tensile strength for great durability
- Naturally insulating 3mm neoprene
- Water and debris shedding Aqua™ outsole - maximizes surface contact for trustworthy traction
- Thick EVA footbed and blown rubber midsole - cushions every step
A great boot to keep on the porch or mud room, the Hampton 6'' Rubber Boot from LaCrosse gives you proven Alpha performance in a boot you can slip on and off quickly and easily. A great choice for firewood runs and other quick trips outside when the weather is less than perfect, the Hampton utilizes the proven Alpha rubber over neoprene construction to give you a lightweight, scent-free, 100% waterproof boot. Pull tabs on the front and back of the boot work with the side stretch panels for easy on/off. A thick EVA footbed and blown rubber midsole work together to provide step after step cushioning for all day comfort. The Aqua outsole works like an all season tire to shed water and debris to maximize surface contact for excellent traction in poor conditions. Nylon lining. Average weight per pair: 2.5 lbs. Color: Green. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 200052.