LaCrosse® AlphaBurly Pro 18'' Waterproof Side Zip Hunting Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- All-natural rubber-over-neoprene insulation
- Alpha Construction provides scent-free, waterproof protection
- Side zippers for easy on and off
- Bidirectional neoprene liner increases inner air circulation
- Removable EVA footbed
- Contoured ankle prevents heel slippage
- Burly® Pro outsole delivers outstanding traction without muddy buildup
- Back gusset with strap adjusts to your calf size
The key to the performance of these scent-free, waterproof LaCrosse AlphaBurly Pro 18" Side Zip Boots is the handcrafted polyurethane-over-neoprene construction. Side zippers provide easy on and off, even when boots are wet and muddy. The fit is uncompromising, with a contoured nonslip ankle fit, adjustable back gusset, and moveable all-natural rubber. An air-circulating neoprene liner increases airflow within the boot, and removable EVA footbeds provide all-day comfort. LaCrosse AlphaBurly Pro Boots have Burly Pro outsoles for amazing traction and stability in the mud. Average weight per pair: 4.5 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 376007.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by fountainman great boots
I had a pair of these previously that lasted several years. The zip-up allows for easy on and off. It also allows you to wear pant legs inside or outside the boots. (I prefer to wear mine inside the boot.) The side gusset allows for adjusting to calf size. Very comfortable and good traction.
March 7, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime