LaCrosse AlphaBurly Pro Hunting Boots for Men
LaCrosse® AlphaBurly Pro Boots are hand-crafted with a signature polyurethane-over-neoprene construction that delivers scent-free, waterproof protection for hunting. The fit is uncompromising, with a contoured nonslip ankle fit, adjustable back gusset, and moveable all-natural rubber. An air-circulating neoprene liner increases airflow within the boot, and a removable EVA footbed provides all-day comfort. LaCrosse AlphaBurly Pro Boots have Burly® Pro outsoles for amazing traction and stability in the mud. Average height: 18". Average weight per pair: 4.8 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 376005.
- All-natural rubber-over-neoprene insulation
- Alpha Construction provides scent-free, waterproof protection
- Bidirectional neoprene liner increases inner air circulation
- Removable EVA footbed
- Contoured ankle prevents heel slippage
- Burly Pro outsole delivers outstanding traction without muddy buildup
- Back gusset with strap adjusts to your calf size