LaCrosse® AlphaBurly Pro 18'' Waterproof 800g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation Hunting Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- All-natural rubber-over-neoprene insulation
- Alpha Construction provides scent-free, waterproof protection
- 800g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation for warmth
- Bidirectional neoprene liner increases inner air circulation
- Removable EVA footbed
- Contoured ankle prevents heel slippage
- Burly® Pro outsole delivers outstanding traction without muddy buildup
- Back gusset with strap adjusts to your calf size
For scent-free, waterproof, cold-weather hunting footwear, choose LaCrosse AlphaBurly Pro 18" Waterproof Insulated Boots. The key to outstanding performance and comfort is the handcrafted polyurethane-over-neoprene construction, along with 800g of Thinsulate insulation for warmth in the field. The fit is uncompromising, with a contoured nonslip ankle, adjustable back gusset, and moveable all-natural rubber. An air-circulating neoprene liner increases airflow within the boot, and a removable EVA footbed provides all-day comfort. LaCrosse AlphaBurly Insulated Boots have Burly Pro outsoles for amazing traction and stability in the mud. Average weight per pair: 5.2 lbs. Color: Realtree® Max-4 HD®. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 376013.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5
by Bamaguy86 Awesome boots
These boots are amazingly comfortable for all day wear and keep your feet dry and warm. They have excellent traction for any terrain from mountains to swamps. The buckle on the back side is a nice feature to keep the top of the boots snug. Go ahead and buy them, you won't be sorry.
December 5, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime