LaCrosse AlphaBurly Pro 800g 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Hunting Boots for Men
For scent-free, waterproof, cold-weather hunting footwear, choose LaCrosse® AlphaBurly Pro Insulated Boots. The key to outstanding performance and comfort is the handcrafted polyurethane-over-neoprene construction, along with 800g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth in the field. The fit is uncompromising, with a contoured nonslip ankle, adjustable back gusset, and moveable all-natural rubber. An air-circulating neoprene liner increases airflow within the boot, and a removable EVA footbed provides all-day comfort. LaCrosse AlphaBurly Insulated Boots have Burly® Pro outsoles for amazing traction and stability in the mud. Average height: 18". Average weight per pair: 5.2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 376013.
- All-natural rubber-over-neoprene insulation
- Alpha Construction provides scent-free, waterproof protection
- 800g 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation for warmth
- Bidirectional neoprene liner increases inner air circulation
- Removable EVA footbed
- Contoured ankle prevents heel slippage
- Burly Pro outsole delivers outstanding traction without muddy buildup
- Back gusset with strap adjusts to your calf size