LaCrosse Alpha Mudlite 18'' Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Combining rugged Alpha construction with innovative AirCirc technology, LaCrosse® Alpha Mudlite 18'' Waterproof Hunting Boots gives hunters a fully loaded hunting boot ready for action. Building on the proven natural rubber over 3.5mm neoprene Alpha construction, the Alpha Mudlite features an abrasion- and puncture-resistant bi-directional Brush Tuff exterior and shin guards for extra toughness. Inside, this boot offers LaCrosse's AirCirc technology, utilizing a perforated neoprene foam layer and anti-microbial mesh liner to circulates airflow inside the boot directly against your skin with each step. Under your foot, the Alpha Mudlite features a removable EVA footbed and non-exposed floatable rubber midsole for long lasting cushioning and shock absorption. The self cleaning MudLite rubber cup outsole sports a unique multi-directional lug pattern and low profile 90º heel for excellent multi-surface grip. Nylon shank. Rated for temperatures between -20° to 80° F. Average weight per pair: 5.2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 150067.
- Durable Alpha boot construction and ventilating AirCirc technology together in one hunting boot
- Waterproof, insulating, scent-free Alpha construction - lightweight, natural rubber over 3.5mm neoprene
- Bi-directional brush tuff puncture resistant upper material stands up to scuffs, puncture, and tears
- Shin guards for climbing protection
- AirCirc technology - circulates airflow inside the boot directly against your skin with each step
- Removable EVA footbed for comfortable cushioning
- Non-exposed floatable midsole - shock absorbing design
- Adjustable back gusset and strap and Ankle Fit™ design for sure, custom fit
- Slip-resistant Mudlite rubber cup outsole for sure traction in slippery conditions
Pick one up—Alpha boots from LaCrosse® are about a third lighter than other rubber boots. Patent-pending laminate technology combines lightweight, 3.5mm neoprene with a tough yet flexible rubber skin for scent-free, waterproof performance. A moisture-wicking fleece lining provides additional warmth and comfort. The unique Sport Chassis Midsole/Outsole system and Ankle Fit design lock in the heel and forefoot areas for optimum lateral support and exceptional stability on all types of uneven terrain. At ground level, Alpha's aggressive tread pattern provides maximum grip and long-lasting wear. These great features and LaCrosse's commitment to excellence provide a hunting boot with comfort and support like nothing you've ever felt before!