LaCrosse® Alpha Mudlite 16'' Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Durable Alpha boot construction
- Waterproof, insulating, scent-free Alpha construction - lightweight, natural rubber over 5mm neoprene
- Bi-directional brush tuff puncture resistant upper material
- Shin guards for climbing protection
- AirCirc technology - circulates airflow
- Removable EVA footbed for comfortable cushioning
- Non-exposed floatable rubber midsole - shock absorbing design
- Adjustable back gusset and strap and Ankle Fit™ design
- Slip-resistant Mudlite rubber cup outsole
- Steel safety toe and electrical hazard design meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH
Manufacturer model #: 200240.
Pick one up—Alpha boots from LaCrosse® are about a third lighter than other rubber boots. Patent-pending laminate technology combines lightweight, 3.5mm neoprene with a tough yet flexible rubber skin for scent-free, waterproof performance. A moisture-wicking fleece lining provides additional warmth and comfort. The unique Sport Chassis Midsole/Outsole system and Ankle Fit design lock in the heel and forefoot areas for optimum lateral support and exceptional stability on all types of uneven terrain. At ground level, Alpha's aggressive tread pattern provides maximum grip and long-lasting wear. These great features and LaCrosse's commitment to excellence provide a hunting boot with comfort and support like nothing you've ever felt before!