LaCrosse® Aerohead™ 18'' Waterproof Insulated Hunting Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- AeroForm™ technology provides extremely lightweight yet flexible fit
- Polyurethane over 3.5mm neoprene
- Scent-free and waterproof
- Brush Tuff ensures outstanding abrasion resistance
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking jersey liner
- Adjustable back gusset with strap for custom fit
- Aero non-loading rubber outsoles resist dirt and mud buildup
- Injected PU midsole and integrated shank provide comfort and stability
LaCrosse Aerohead 18" Insulated Boots are handcrafted with the ideal balance of weight, durability, and flexibility for hunting in the mud and muck. These waterproof, scent-proof boots are made with a revolutionary combination of liquid polyurethane over 3.5mm neoprene for lightweight, insulated protection that fits like a glove. Brush Tuff technology delivers outstanding abrasion resistance against brush and rocks, and Aero rubber outsoles prevent dirt buildup that can cause loss of traction. A soft moisture-wicking liner keeps feet dry and comfortable during extended wear. LaCrosse Aerohead Insulated Boots have adjustable back gussets to keep legs dry and protected. Average weight per pair: 5.0 lbs. Color: Realtree® Xtra® Green™. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 716031.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rifle1 Very warm and comfortable
Just bought these and went straight hunting. 13 degrees out and my feet stayed warm all day sitting on stand. They are also lighter than other rubber boots I've owned and had very good traction. This made hiking up down mountains much easier . They are also easy on and off. They look like they will hold up to the brush but I have not had them long enough to judge that yet. I would recommend them.
November 21, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime