LaCrosse® Aerohead 18'' Waterproof Hunting Rubber Boots for Men - Realtree® Xtra™
- AeroForm™ technology and Alpha boot construction in one lightweight, flexible boot
- Waterproof, insulating, lightweight, and scent-free Alpha construction
- AeroForm polyurethane over 7mm neoprene construction - flexible and abrasion resistant
- Bi-directional Brush Tuff puncture resistant overlay over foot and shin
- Ankle Fit™ design - locks in heel and forefoot for sure, custom fit
- Armor Weld - four part sealed seams for durable waterproof protection
- Moisture wicking jersey knit liner
- Injected PU midsole with integrated shank - support, stability, and cushioning
- Adjustable back gusset with cam-loc buckle - custom fit
- Non-loading Aero outsole - great durability and traction in mud
Combining rugged Alpha construction with AeroForm technology, the Aerohead hunting rubber boot from LaCrosse gives hunters warm, waterproof protection that's ready for action. Utilizing proven Alpha construction, the Aerohead features an upper made of AeroForm polyurethane over 7mm neoprene for durable, naturally insulating, waterproof protection. A bi-directional Brush Tuff overlay over the foot and shin adds superior abrasion- and puncture resistance when the hunt drags you through brush and briars. Armor Weld seam sealing delivers the superior waterproof protection of a four part sealing process. An Ankle Fit design, the Aerohead locks in around your heel and forefoot for optimum lateral support and exceptional stability from a rubber hunting boot over uneven terrain. Inside, a quick drying, moisture wicking jersey knit liner keeps your foot dry and comfortable, while the injected PU midsole with integrated shank delivers support, stability, and cushioning. Enjoy trustworthy traction in mud and other slippery conditions with the non-loading, lightweight rubber Aero outsole. Comfort rated for temperatures as low as -50°F. Color: Realtree Xtra. Average weight per pair: 5 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 716032.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime