LaCrosse® Aerohead 18'' Waterproof Hunting Rubber Boot for Men - Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity®
- AeroForm™ technology and Alpha boot construction in one lightweight, flexible boot
- Waterproof, insulating, lightweight, and scent-free Alpha construction
- AeroForm polyurethane over 3.5mm neoprene construction - flexible and abrasion resistant
- Bi-directional Brush Tuff puncture resistant overlay over foot and shin
- Ankle Fit™ design - locks in heel and forefoot for sure, custom fit
- Armor Weld - four part sealed seams for durable waterproof protection
- Moisture wicking jersey knit liner
- Injected PU midsole with integrated shank - support, stability, and cushioning
- Adjustable back gusset with cam-loc buckle - custom fit
- Non-loading Aero outsole - great durability and traction in mud
Combining rugged Alpha construction with AeroForm technology, the Aerohead Hunting Rubber Boot from LaCrosse gives hunters warm, waterproof protection that's ready for action. Utilizing proven Alpha construction, the Aerohead features an upper made of AeroForm polyurethane over 3.5mm neoprene for durable, naturally insulating, waterproof protection. A bi-directional Brush Tuff overlay over the foot and shin adds superior abrasion- and puncture resistance when the hunt drags you through brush and briars. Armor Weld seam sealing delivers the superior waterproof protection of a four part sealing process. An Ankle Fit design, the Aerohead locks in around your heel and forefoot for optimum lateral support and exceptional stability from a rubber hunting boot over uneven terrain. Inside, a quick drying, moisture wicking jersey knit liner keeps your foot dry and comfortable, while the injected PU midsole with integrated shank delivers support, stability, and cushioning. Enjoy trustworthy traction in mud and other slippery conditions with the non-loading, lightweight rubber Aero outsole. Comfort rated for temperatures as low as -30°F. Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity. Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 716030.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5
by podgie LaCrosse Hit A Home Run With These Boots!
I have never been more satisfied with a pair of hunting boots. These boots are ready for the woods right out of the box ... no break-in period necessary. The minute I put my feet into these boots, I felt like I was walking around in a pair of expensive new running shoes. The fit is perfect and durability is top-notch. After 2 weeks of turkey and mushroom hunting, my feet stayed dry and comfortable the entire time.
The comfort provided by the AeroForm design is superior to any other hunting boot I have ever owned or tried. To say these boots were constructed with comfort in mind would be an understatement. Their level of durability and protection far surpass what I would hope for in an excellent hunting boot. The Armor Weld seal provides an extremely durable, waterproof seam between the neoprene inner-boot and the tough, yet comfortable and flexible, polyurethane exterior. After walking up and down hills all day in these boots, my legs and feet felt great and I was ready for more. This boot definitely redefines the traditional ankle-fit rubber boot category that I am accustomed to.
May 10, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime