La Crosse Technology Handheld NOAA Weather Radio
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Offering a convenient, portable design, this La Crosse Technology® Handheld NOAA Weather Radio keeps you alert and informed. This Weather Radio features AM/FM band reception, NOAA Weather band (all 7 channels), and a USA-made IC Chip with high quality digital radio. The blue LED backlight turns red for weather alerts while the red alert LED on top flashes during weather alerts. The built-in 0.5 watt white LED light has a high/low intensity setting and features 36 hours of operation on low setting. This La Crosse Technology Handheld Weather Radio has a built-in telescopic antenna and 3.5 mm earphone jack socket. Transport is easy with the hands-free stainless steel hanging clip, lanyard, and stainless steel lanyard anchor shaft. This radio features an ergonomic design with a non-slip rubberized finish. Can also be used on a desktop or tabletop. Requires 3 AA Alkaline batteries, not included. Optional 6.0V AC adaptor not included. Measures 2.87"L x 5.15"H x 1.29"D. 1 year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 810-805.
- AM/FM radio
- NOAA Weather band: All 7 channels
- High quality digital radio
- Blue LED backlight turns red for weather alerts
- Red alert LED on top flashes during weather alerts
- Low power consumption LED
- 3.5 mm earphone jack socket
- Hands-free stainless steel hanging clip
- Ergonomic, rugged design with non-slip finish
- Includes lanyard
- Desktop, tabletop or portable
- 1 year warranty