LEM® Products Pro Burger Press
- Makes perfect burgers in various thicknesses
- Non-stick press is a snap to clean
- Makes a 4-3/8" diameter patty
Satin Pac® Patty Paper sold separately and can be found through item search for number 927531
An unbeatable service and parts guarantee!
Don't worry - it's covered!
In addition to their superior line of quality products, LEM Products has an experienced staff of technicians ready to handle any service problem you may have. Warranty issues are quickly handled by trained experts in the United States, who provide parts and service for all of Bass Pro Shops®/LEM Products meat processing processing products. LEM Products prides itself on the professional, friendly service customers have grown to expect over the years. Parts and service: 877-536-7769.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Adjust the Patty Thickness
1. Open the top of the burger press to see the adjustment plate and view the patty thickness currently set.
2. Loosen the locking wing nut, and then turn the adjustment screw in or out until the desired thickness is reached.
3. Tighten the locking wing nut finger tight.