Korkers WhiteHorse Wading Boots for Men - Kling-On/Studded Kling-On
Be ready for any fishing location and situation with the WhiteHorse Wading Boots from Korkers®. Combining traditional styling with innovative outsole technology, the WhiteHorse features Korkers' OmniTrax® interchangeable outsole system. This advanced outsole system allows anglers to switch between different outsoles to match the fishing location and situation. Hydrophobic materials throughout the boots' recessed, triple-stitched synthetic uppers and the rest of the boot speed drying to resist the spread of invasive species between waterways. Uppers also feature minimal stitched seams for fewer anchor points for invasive organisms and fewer potential failure points. An integrated drainage system in the boots' EVA midsoles features large ports and internal channels to drain water from the boot quickly, keeping the boots' weight down. Oversized, molded rubber toe cap adds extra durability and protection. Low profile M2 Boa® speed lacing system delivers a tight and comfortable fit with more power. Kling-On® Sticky Rubber outsole and Studded Kling-On® outsole included. Average weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz. Height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FB4220.
- High-performance wading boots with innovative interchangeable outsole system
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System - lets you switch soles to fit the situation
- Comes with Kling-On Sticky Rubber and Studded Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsoles
- Recessed, triple-stitched synthetic uppers
- Hydrophobic materials throughout boot speeds drying - fights spread of invasive species
- Minimized stitched seams - fewer potential failure points
- EVA midsole with integrated drainage system featuring large ports and internal channels
- M2 Boa lacing system for a glove-like fit
- Oversized, molded rubber toe cap
- Removable insoles
Note: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
See other Korkers' accessory sole options on Basspro.com!
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Sizing with Korkers is typically close to your street shoe size but many people like to size up one from their street shoe size. I wear a 10.5 to 11 street shoe, but I'm most comfortable in a 12. I also have flat wide feet though. I really suggest locating a dealer near you so you can try them on with your own waders and socks. They are sized to be fit with waders. Also, other factors such as high arch, flat feet, narrow feet, bunions, etc can affect the sizing. It is footwear after all and sizing will be different in every company. Some dealers may offer free return shipping in case you get the wrong size, so that might be something to look into if you can't find a dealer near you. There is also a sizing chart on the Korkers web page on each boot's page. It will be the second tab below the "Buy Online" button. Hope this helps.
Korkers Customer Service