Korkers® WhiteHorse Wading Boots for Men - Kling-On®/Studded Kling-On®
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- High-performance wading boots with innovative interchangeable outsole system
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System - lets you switch soles to fit the situation
- Comes with Kling-On Sticky Rubber and Studded Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsoles
- Recessed, triple-stitched synthetic uppers
- Hydrophobic materials throughout boot speeds drying - fights spread of invasive species
- Minimized stitched seams - fewer potential failure points
- EVA midsole with integrated drainage system featuring large ports and internal channels
- M2 Boa® lacing system for a glove-like fit
- Oversized, molded rubber toe cap
- Removable insoles
Be ready for any fishing location and situation with the WhiteHorse Wading Boots from Korkers. Combining traditional styling with innovative outsole technology, the WhiteHorse features Korkers' OmniTrax interchangeable outsole system. This advanced outsole system allows anglers to switch between different outsoles to match the fishing location and situation. Hydrophobic materials throughout the boots' recessed, triple-stitched synthetic uppers and the rest of the boot speed drying to resist the spread of invasive species between waterways. Uppers also feature minimal stitched seams for fewer anchor points for invasive organisms and fewer potential failure points. An integrated drainage system in the boots' EVA midsoles features large ports and internal channels to drain water from the boot quickly, keeping the boots' weight down. Oversized, molded rubber toe cap adds extra durability and protection. Low profile M2 Boa speed lacing system delivers a tight and comfortable fit with more power. Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsole and Studded Kling-On outsole included. Average weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz. Height: 8". Imported. Note: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
Manufacturer style #: FB4220.See other Korkers' accessory sole options on Basspro.com!
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by troutfishonly white horse boots
The new white horse boots are awesome, I can get the boots tight and my feet don't slop in the boots. Making for an easier wading and I feel more secure while wading. They also have a better hold on soles. Great boots get yourself a pair!
February 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Coach Best wading boot ever!
I've had these boots for almost a year now and they are the best I've ever had? They wear great, are extremely comfortable and the are easy to get off and on, even when dry. The only negative, and it's not a big issue, is that the lacing
system tends to loosen up some while wading. All in all a great boot!
February 21, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime