Korkers® SnowJack OmniTrax® Insulated Waterproof Winter Boots for Men
- 400 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation
- 100% waterproof construction: booties, leathers, webbing, and stitching
- OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
- Molded toe and heel caps
- Tail silhouettes for extra support
SnowTrac and IceTrac. Other features include molded toe and heel caps and tail silhouettes for
extra support. Color: Chocolate Chip. Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System
- Each boot includes two soles for sure-footed performance on ice and snow!
- SnowTrac Winter rubber lug sole grips equally well in wet or dry conditions. Perfect for trail adventures in winter conditions or situations requiring transitions between indoors and outdoors.
- IceTrac Studded rubber lug sole grips snow and ice while hiking, snowmobiling, or working outdoors. Includes 16 ultradurable carbide studs per foot (32 total) for extra traction on icy surfaces.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Delawhere2011 Incredible! These boots are worth every penny! I think I was among the first to own the omnitrax, and I will never purchase a different brand than Korkers from here on. Every detail, from the eye-holes for the laces to the insulation to the treads is top-notch. I am an avid hunter, fisherman and camper/hiker and have owned many different brands of boots - none of them compare to these. The fit is incredible, and the interchangeable soles are no gimmick. Sturdy and durable, as hard as I am on boots and the different terrains I am in, these will surely continue to come in handy in all seasons. Recommend without any reservation at all. November 19, 2011
1-1 of 1
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1