Korkers® IceJack OmniTrax® Insulated Waterproof Winter Boots for Men
- 600 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation
- 100% waterproof construction: booties, leathers, webbing, and stitching
- OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
- Boa® speed lacing system
- 360° molded toe and heel caps
- Tail silhouettes for extra support
3 lbs. 5 oz. Imported.
OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System:
- Each boot includes two soles for sure-footed performance on ice and snow!
- SnowTrac Winter rubber lug sole grips equally well in wet or dry conditions. Perfect for trail adventures in winter conditions or situations requiring transitions between indoors and outdoors.
- IceTrac Studded rubber lug sole grips snow and ice while hiking, snowmobiling, or working outdoors. Includes 16 ultradurable carbide studs per foot (32 total) for extra traction on icy surfaces.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by outdoorsman007 the best boot ever I wore this my first outing up to the mountains. Fits like a glove out of the box. Very comfortable, waterproof and warm. The BOA dial works awesome for cold weather because when you have gloves on it can be difficult to tie up your laces, but with this wire lace system, it is literally a cinch. Go camping or hunting or up to the mountain. This boot also have two soles, one that is rubber and the other has small studs which make your feet 4WD on any winter surface! November 22, 2011
1-1 of 1