Korkers® BuckSkin Wading Boots for Men - Kling-On®/Studded Kling-On®
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- High-performance wading boots with innovative interchangeable outsole system
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System - lets you switch soles to fit the situation
- Comes with Kling-On Sticky Rubber and Studded Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsoles
- Rubberized, anti-abrasion synthetic uppers
- Hydrophobic materials throughout boot speeds drying - fights spread of invasive species
- Minimized stitched seams - fewer potential failure points
- EVA midsole with integrated drainage system featuring large ports and internal channels
- Durable metal lacing hardware
- RockGuard™ 420D Synthetic material front and heel of the boot - additional protection
- Removable insoles
Designed to give anglers the ability to prep for any fishing location and situation, BuckSkin Wading Boots from Korkers combines traditional styling with innovative outsole technology. The BuckSkin features Korkers' OmniTrax interchangeable outsole system, allowing you to switch between different outsoles to match your next fishing location and situation. Hydrophobic materials throughout the boots' rubberized, anti-abrasion synthetic uppers and the rest of the boot speed drying to resist the spread of invasive species between waterways. Uppers also feature minimal stitched seams for fewer anchor points for invasive organisms and fewer potential failure points. An integrated drainage system in the boots' EVA midsoles features large ports and internal channels to drain water from the boot quickly, keeping the boots' weight down. Caps made of RockGuard 420D Synthetic material on the front and heel of the boot provide additional protection from underwater hazards. Made with durable metal hardware, the traditional lacing system works to the very top of the boot to keep the boot nice and tight around your foot to provide superior ankle support. Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsole and Studded Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsole included. Average weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz. Height: 8". Imported. Note: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
Manufacturer style #: FB4320.See other Korkers' accessory sole options on Basspro.com!
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime