Korkers BuckSkin Wading Boots for Men - Felt/Kling-On
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Designed to give anglers the ability to prep for any fishing location and situation, BuckSkin Wading Boots from Korkers® combines traditional styling with innovative outsole technology. The BuckSkin features Korkers' OmniTrax® interchangeable outsole system, allowing you to switch between different outsoles to match your next fishing location and situation. Hydrophobic materials throughout the boots' rubberized, anti-abrasion synthetic uppers and the rest of the boot speed drying to resist the spread of invasive species between waterways. Uppers also feature minimal stitched seams for fewer anchor points for invasive organisms and fewer potential failure points. An integrated drainage system in the boots' EVA midsoles features large ports and internal channels to drain water from the boot quickly, keeping the boots' weight down. Caps made of RockGuard™ 420D Synthetic material on the front and heel of the boot provide additional protection from underwater hazards. Made with durable metal hardware, the traditional lacing system works to the very top of the boot to keep the boot nice and tight around your foot to provide superior ankle support. Traditional felt outsole and Kling-On® Sticky Rubber outsole included. Average weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz. Height 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FB4310.
- High-performance wading boots with innovative interchangeable outsole system
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System - lets you switch soles to fit the situation
- Comes with traditional felt outsole and Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsole
- Rubberized, anti-abrasion synthetic uppers
- Hydrophobic materials throughout boot speeds drying - fights spread of invasive species
- Minimized stitched seams - fewer potential failure points
- EVA midsole with integrated drainage system featuring large ports and internal channels
- Durable metal lacing hardware
- RockGuard 420D Synthetic material front and heel of the boot - additional protection
- Removable insoles
Note: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
See other Korkers' accessory sole options on Basspro.com!