Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Caping Knife
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Designed for fine detail caping work, the Cub Bear Caping Knife from Knives of Alaska delivers great safety and control for close detail work. Designed and field-tested in the rugged conditions of the Alaskan wilderness, the Cub Bear features a razor sharp 2-3/4'' D2 tool steel blade. This performance blade comes treated with a special double-draw and cryogenic process that toughens the steel and gives the knife a superior edge-holding capability. A Suregrip rubberized synthetic handle works with the double finger choils to give you sure control for fine detail work. Comes with an oiled leather sheath. Blade length: 2-3/4''. Overall length: 6-1/2''. Weight: 2.2 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 00006FG.
- Premier caping knife trusted by professional hunters and taxidermists alike
- 2-3/4'' fully annealed, double-drawn and cryogenically-treated D-2 tool steel blade
- Superior edge-holding capability
- Razor-edged blade - great for fine detail work
- Double finger choils for an excellent grip
- Suregrip synthetic rubberized handles
- Includes oiled leather sheath
- Designed and field-tested in the rugged conditions of the Alaskan wilderness