Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Caping Knife
Designed for fine detail caping work, the Cub Bear Caping Knife from Knives of Alaska delivers great safety and control for close detail work. Designed and field-tested in the rugged conditions of the Alaskan wilderness, the Cub Bear features a razor sharp 2-3/4'' D2 tool steel blade. This performance blade comes treated with a special double-draw and cryogenic process that toughens the steel and gives the knife a superior edge-holding capability. A Suregrip rubberized synthetic handle works with the double finger choils to give you sure control for fine detail work. Comes with an oiled leather sheath. Blade length: 2-3/4''. Overall length: 6-1/2''. Weight: 2.2 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 00006FG.
- Premier caping knife trusted by professional hunters and taxidermists alike
- 2-3/4'' fully annealed, double-drawn and cryogenically-treated D-2 tool steel blade
- Superior edge-holding capability
- Razor-edged blade - great for fine detail work
- Double finger choils for an excellent grip
- Suregrip synthetic rubberized handles
- Includes oiled leather sheath
- Designed and field-tested in the rugged conditions of the Alaskan wilderness