Knives of Alaska Bush Camp Knife
Knives of Alaska knives are designed and field-tested in the rugged conditions of the Alaskan wilderness. Each blade is treated with a special double-draw and cryogenic process that toughens the steel and gives the knife a superior edge-holding capability. Knives of Alaska feature ''Suregrip'' rubberized handles and include an oiled leather sheath. A heavy duty, all purpose camp knife, the Bush camp knife features a slight drop-point for carving and field dressing. Heat treated, high carbon D2 blade. Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty. Blade length: 6''. Overall length: 10-1/2''. 10 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 014FG.
- Heavy-duty, all-purpose camp knife
- Slight drop-point for carving and field dressing
- D2 blade
- Designed and field-tested in the rugged conditions of the Alaskan wilderness
- Superior edge-holding capability
- Suregrip rubberized handles
- Includes oiled leather sheath