King Canopy® Canopy Weight Bags
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Fill with sand, rocks, dirt
- Adds stability to your canopy
- Collapsible and refillable
Increase your canopy's stability with portable weight bags that you can fill with whatever is close at hand (sand, rocks, dirt) when you're setting up. Collapsible, refillable design makes storage easy. Set of 4. Imported.
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Skewbee Overall decent design.
Tall tubular design means a nice small footprint; not bulky.
Couple areas of improvement:
- More Secure Zipper. Zippers move too easily. If you were to transport these filled, there is a good chance they would open and leak sand. A beefier zipper with more resistance or Velcro latch is needed.
- Add Second Velcro Strap. Rather than just the single strap in the middle, these tall tubes could use two equidistant straps so the top and bottom are secure.
August 22, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phred Worked Great
I bought these weight bags just before a trip to the Outer Banks of NC expecting to use our canopy on the beach. The bags were easy to fill with sand once we arrived at the beach and easy to attach and remove as we took the canopy down every evening and set it up the next morning. They held the canopy rock steady in the coastal breeze, at times gusting up to about 20 mph. When the week was over, we just shook the sand out of them, rolled them up, and they were easy to pack for the trip home.
September 2, 2010
Rated 3 out of 5 by JoAtPFM Good but leaks sand
I like these bags, but they are better suited for rocks than for sand. The zip-tops slip open a bit and let the sand leak out. We solved the problem with safety pins.
August 23, 2010
Rated 2 out of 5 by wolfboy Faulty zipper
Before we had a chance to use the weights one of the zippers would not stay closed. It seemed like a great idea but I'm thinking a velcro closure would have worked a lot better
July 5, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime