Kershaw® Knockout Assisted Opening Lockback Folding Knife
Articles & Information
- Lightweight and strong, assisted opening lockback
- Sub-Frame Locking mechanism - strong stainless steel lock plate
- Lightweight, machined aluminum frame
- 3-1/4'' Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel modified drop point blade - fine edge, stonewash finish
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening with Flipper and thumbstud - easy one-handed opening
- Machined aluminum handles
- Deep carry pocket clip - offers four position carry
- Overall length: 7-7/8''
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
Get knockout performance and great looks from a lockback folding knife with the Knockout Assisted Opening Lockback Folding Knife from Kershaw. This lightweight knife surrounds a high performance, 3-1/4'' Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel modified drop point blade with a machined aluminum frame for easy carrying. A Sub-Frame Lock design, the Knockout features a strong stainless steel lock plate that moves behind the knife blade to lock it open safely and very securely. The SpeedSafe assisted opening delivers easy one-handed opening with a simple pull on the built-in flipper or push on the blade's thumbstud. The deep carry pocket clip allows you to sit the knife down into your pocket and offers four separate carrying positions. Overall length: 7-7/8''. Weight: 3.4 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 1870.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime