Kershaw Brawler Assisted Opening Lockback Knife
The Brawler Assisted Opening Lockback Knife from Kershaw® gives you strength and style from an easy-to-carry knife. The Brawler combines a lightweight, yet strong, design with Kershaw's easy-to-use SpeedSafe assisted opening design and a trustworthy liner lock. Made of strong 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, the 3-1/4'' modified tanto blade features an extra thick blade tip for superior piercing capability. A DLC coating on the blade improves durability and cuts down on reflection. The injection-molded, glass-filled nylon handles provide a sure grip and strength without a lot of weight. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed. Pocket clip. Overall length: 7-3/8''. Weight: 3.8 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 1990X.
- Great style, function, and strength at a great price
- Liner lock design for trustworthy and safe use
- SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper and thumbstud
- Injection-molded, glass-filled nylon handles
- Rugged, 3-1/4'' 8Cr13MoV steel modified tanto blade with extra thick tip
- Non-reflective DLC coating
- Quad-carry design