Keen® Voyageur Mid Hiking Boots for Men - Dark Earth/Burnt Henna
- Ultra supportive, breathable hiking shoe
- Great ventilation for hot weather hikes
- Water resistant leather and textile upper
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed - excellent arch support
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- S3 Heel support - superior support and shock dissipation
- ESS shank for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Patented Keen protective toe cap
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs
A high performance hiker built for support and ventilation, the Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot from Keen makes a great choice for hot summer hiking. The Voyageur Mid combines a durable, water resistant leather and textile upper with a moisture wicking mesh lining to support your foot with superior ventilation. Under your foot, this hard charging hiker combines a removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed, dual density compression molded EVA midsole, ESS shank, and S3 heel support to support and protect your feet and legs over rough trails. Patented Keen protective toe caps provide additional protection from trail hazards. Excellent bite on rough trails comes from the Voyageur Mid's non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs. 6.5'' high. Average weight: 18.4 oz. Color: Dark Earth/Burnt Henna. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1002564.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime