Keen® Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Performance hiking shoe made for off-road challenges
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile mesh uppers
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membrane/lining
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed - molds to foot for top comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole - supports and cushions
- S3 Heel support - superior support and shock dissipation
- ESS shank for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs
- Proven Keen toe cap for added protection
Ready to take on any off-road challenge, the Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes from Keen provides top support and protection on the trail. This hard charging hiker combines a waterproof nubuck leather and textile mesh upper with a KEEN.Dry membrane/lining to deliver welcome durability with breathable, waterproof protection. Under your foot, the Targhee II utilizes a removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbed, dual density CMEVA midsole, ESS shank, and S3 heel support to cushion and support your feet and legs over rough trails. Patented Keen protective toe caps provide additional protection from trail hazards. Enjoy trustworthy bite on rough trails thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs. Average weight: 16.64 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1008417.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime