Keen® Targhee II Mid 6'' Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Four-wheel drive performance for your feet
- Mid cut height - increased ankle support through canyons and over mountaintops
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membrane/lining
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed - molds to foot for top comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole - supports and cushions
- S3 Heel support - superior support and shock dissipation
- ESS shank for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs
- Proven Keen toe cap for added protection
Designed to go like a four-wheel drive on any trail, the Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots from Keen provides top notch support and protection on the trail. This hard charging hiking boot combines a waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper with a KEEN.Dry membrane/lining to deliver welcome durability with breathable, waterproof protection. Under your foot, the Targhee II Mid utilizes a removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbed, dual density CMEVA midsole, ESS shank, and S3 heel support to cushion and support your feet and legs over rough trails. Patented Keen protective toe caps provide additional protection from trail hazards. Enjoy a sure grip on rough trails thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs and superior ankle support thanks to the mid cut design. Average weight: 17.98 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1008418.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime