Keen® Susanville Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies - Slate Black/Mineral Yellow
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Streamlined, agile support and traction for women on rough trails
- Waterproof nubuck and suede leather uppers
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membranes - keep feet dry in wet environments
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds
- KEEN Key-Tech™ - full length TPU stability plate for stability and flexibility
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- ESS shank for torsional stability over rough terrain
- Patented Keen toe cap for additional protection from trail hazards
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs
A streamlined, agile hiking boot for women, the Susanville Mid Hiking Boot from Keen delivers the support and edging female hikers want on steep, rocky trails. A reliable and trustworthy performer on demanding trails, the Susanville combines a waterproof nubuck and suede leather upper with a KEEN.Dry membrane inside to give you great durability with breathable, waterproof protection. Superior support and cushioning over uneven terrain comes from the removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed and compression molded EVA midsole. An ESS shank provides lightweight, torsional stability you will appreciate over extremely rough terrain. Count on reliable traction over rocky, uncertain terrain with the Susanville's durable, non-marking rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs. Keen's proven toe cap provides additional protection from trail hazards. Average weight: 15.5 oz. Color: Slate Black/Mineral Yellow. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1007939.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime