Keen® Portland PR 6'' Aluminum Toe Non-Insulated Waterproof Utility Boots for Men - Dark Brown
- Aluminum Toe construction
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membranes keep feet dry in wet environments
- Puncture-resistant midsole plates
- Waterproof full-grain leather uppers
- Dri-Lex® footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds
- Direct-attach outsoles for superior bonding
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles with siping
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection
Manufacturer style #: 1007022.
Built in Portland, Oregon, USA!
Built in the USA in KEEN’s hometown of Portland, Oregon, PR boots are tough enough to stand up to shards of glass, jagged metal, and even nails. PR stands for puncture-resistant soles, which, along with their moisture-wicking waterproof lining and lightweight aluminum toe box, makes Portland PR Boots the perfect protection for heavy-duty construction.