Keen® Newport H2 Water Shoes for Men
- Hybrid trail/water shoe for demanding outdoors enthusiasts
- Trail shoe performance with water shoe durability
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Hydrophobic mesh lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ anti-microbial technology
- Metanomical strap design with secure fit lace capture system - hugs the foot closely
- Molded EVA metanomical footbed - excellent arch support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with multi-directional 3mm lug pattern and razor siping
- Keen's patented toe protection
Perfect for paddling, trekking along the waterfront, or mid-intensity hiking, the Newport H2 water shoes from Keen combine the best features of trail and water shoes. Giving demanding outdoors enthusiasts trail shoe performance with water shoe durability, the Newport H2 provides flexible durability with its tough, washable polyester webbing upper. Inside this durable upper, the H2 keeps you comfortable with a hydrophobic mesh lining featuring AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-microbial technology. The metanomical strap design works with the sandal's secure fit lace capture system to provide a trustworthy fit. The metatomical molded EVA footbed provides excellent arch support, while the compression molded EVA midsole cushions every step. Non-marking rubber outsole features a multi-directional 3mm lug pattern and razor siping for top traction in treacherous wet conditions. The H2 also features Keen's patented toe protection. Weight: 14.3 oz. Color: Brindle/Orion Blue. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1001913.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by RCorey Excellant
Awsome shoes fit very nice and comfortable all day would buy another pair
February 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5
by armjamal my go to sandal
i've been using my one and only Newport H2 sandal for everything (mostly for fishing) since 2009. The durability is awesome-color/stitches remains as it was as the first day i got. very very satisfy with this sandal!
January 1, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime