Keen Newport H2 Water Shoes for Men - Raven/Aluminum
Perfect for paddling, trekking along the waterfront, or mid-intensity hiking, the Newport H2 Water Shoes from Keen® combine the best features of trail and water shoes. Giving demanding outdoor enthusiasts trail shoe performance with water shoe durability, the Newport H2 sports a tough, washable polyester webbing upper. Inside this durable upper, the H2 keeps you comfortable with a hydrophobic mesh lining featuring AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-microbial technology. The metanomical strap design works with the sandal's secure fit lace capture system to provide a trustworthy fit. The metatomical molded EVA footbed provides excellent arch support, while the compression molded EVA midsole cushions every step. Non-marking rubber outsole features a multi-directional 3mm lug pattern and razor siping for top traction in treacherous wet conditions. The H2 also features Keen's patented toe protection. Average weight per pair: 14.3 oz. Imported.
- Hybrid trail/water shoe for demanding outdoor enthusiasts
- Trail shoe performance with water shoe durability
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Hydrophobic mesh lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ anti-microbial technology
- Metanomical strap design with secure fit lace capture system - hugs the foot closely
- Molded EVA metatomical footbed - excellent arch support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with multi-directional 3mm lug pattern and razor siping
- Keen's patented toe protection
Manufacturer style #: 1008399.