Keen® Newport H2 Water Shoes for Men - Black
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Hybrid trail/water shoe for demanding outdoor enthusiasts
- Trail shoe performance with water shoe durability
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Hydrophobic mesh lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ anti-microbial technology
- Metanomical strap design with secure fit lace capture system - hugs the foot closely
- Molded EVA metatomical footbed - excellent arch support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with multi-directional 3mm lug pattern and razor siping
- Keen's patented toe protection
Perfect for paddling, trekking along the waterfront, or mid-intensity hiking, the Newport H2 Water Shoes from Keen combine the best features of trail and water shoes. Giving demanding outdoor enthusiasts trail shoe performance with water shoe durability, the Newport H2 sports a tough, washable polyester webbing upper. Inside this durable upper, the H2 keeps you comfortable with a hydrophobic mesh lining featuring AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-microbial technology. The metanomical strap design works with the sandal's secure fit lace capture system to provide a trustworthy fit. The metatomical molded EVA footbed provides excellent arch support, while the compression molded EVA midsole cushions every step. Non-marking rubber outsole features a multi-directional 3mm lug pattern and razor siping for top traction in treacherous wet conditions. The H2 also features Keen's patented toe protection. Average weight per pair: 14.3 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1001907.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime