Keen® Louisville 6'' Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Superior durability and steel toe protection from a comfortable work boot
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Durable, abrasion resistant tough-tec leather over toe and heel areas
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membrane
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed - molds to foot for comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole - supports and cushions
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes - Anatomically correct, roomier toe box
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards
- Tough, oil- and slip resistant, non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsoles - meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Proven Keen toe cap for added protection
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
Enjoy serious protection from the weather and workplace with great comfort in the Louisville 6" Steel Toe Work Boots from Keen. This ultra tough work boot combines waterproof nubuck leather uppers with rugged, abrasion resistant tough-tec leather reinforcement over toe and heel areas. Inside these durable uppers, Keen dry waterproof/breathable membranes keep feet dry and comfortable. Underfoot, the Louisville utilizes a removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbed and dual density CMEVA midsole for superior cushioning and support. Keen's left and right asymmetrical steel toes' anatomically correct design provides a roomier toe box for maximized comfort, while meeting ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards. The Keen grip non-marking, oil- and slip resistant rubber outsoles meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards. Average weight: 29.3 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1007965.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moderatedave Awesome Comfy and weird lookin
I was looking for boots to work at the BNSF IMF by the bass pro shop in FT Worth. I asked the gentleman whats the best pair of steel toe boots you have.
He stated if you have high arches and are going to walk on a lot of concrete these are the ticket.
Well ok I said. They don't look "cool" by any means but they are "THE BEST" steel toe boots ive ever owned.
Been in water, concrete, mud and they don't leak or get droopy in the back like some boots.
If they quit making these ill hoard a few pairs, watch for me on A&E ha!
May 17, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime