Keen® Ketchum Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men - Slate Black/Black
- Reliable support and traction on the roughest of trails
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membranes - keep feet dry in wet environments
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds
- KEEN Key-Tech™ - full length TPU stability plate for stability and flexibility
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- TPU shank for stability
- Tough, metal speed hook lacing system
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs
Get the support and edging you need on steep, rocky trails with the Ketchum waterproof hiker from Keen. A reliable and trustworthy performer on demanding trails, the Ketchum combines a waterproof nubuck leather upper with a KEEN.Dry membrane inside to give you great durability with breathable, waterproof protection. Superior support and cushioning over uneven terrain comes from the Ketchum's removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed and compression molded EVA/PU midsole. Additional stability, along with forefoot flexibility, comes from the KEEN.Key-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion stability plate and TPU shank. Count on reliable traction over rocky, uncertain terrain with the boot's durable, non-marking rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs. Tough, metal speed hook lacing system for quick and sure fit. Average weight: 25.7 oz. Color: Slate Black/Black. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1007877.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Troutstream Amazing level of comfort!
Very comfortable! Excellent quality. True to fit better than any hiking boot I've worn. Will definetly be a return customer on these boots.
February 22, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime