Keen® Flint Mid Steel Toe Work Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Supportive comfort and steel toe protection for on-the-go jobs
- Mid cut height - increased ankle support
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Contoured heel lock - keeps boot in place
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed - molds to foot for comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole - supports and cushions
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes - Anatomically correct, roomier toe box
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards
- Tough, oil- and slip resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- Proven Keen toe cap for added protection
Supportive and versatile, the Flint Mid Steel Toe Work Boots from Keen delivers superior support and flexibility with steel toe protection for jobs that keep your moving. Waterproof nubuck leather uppers feature a contoured heel lock to keep boots in place during demanding work. Underfoot, the Flint Mid utilizes a removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbed and dual density CMEVA midsole for great cushioning and support. Keen's left and right asymmetrical steel toes' anatomically correct design provides a roomier toe box for maximized comfort, while meeting ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards. Non-marking, oil- and slip resistant rubber outsoles provide sure traction whether you are trudging through mud, going up and down a ladder, or slinking through a crawl space. Mid cut design for superior ankle support. Average weight: 23.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1007972.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime