Kayak Anchor Trolley Kit
Angle your kayak in any direction you desire and put yourself in position to catch any fish with the Kayak Anchor Trolley Kit. This easy-to-use kit allows you to position your kayak anchor, drift chute or stake out pole in different positions from bow to stern to adjust for current or wind with a a simple pulley system and zig zag cleat lock. Kit includes a 3/16'' x 30' trolley line, round rigging ring, zig zag cleat, two stainless steel pad eyes, two stainless steel snap hooks, two pulleys, and stainless steel mounting hardware pack. Comes with easy installation instructions and installation video.
Manufacturer model #: K318100-1.
- Move your kayak anchor or drift chute to adjust for current or wind
- Kit helps you angle your kayak in any direction for better fish catching position
- Simple pulley system and zig zag cleat lock helps you move anchor position anywhere from bow to stern
- Kit includes trolley line, round rigging ring, zig zag cleat, pad eyes, snap hooks, pulleys, and mounting hardware
- Easy installation instructions and video
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.