Kamik® Icebreaker 11" Waterproof Rubber Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight synthetic rubber boot - lighter than standard rubber boot
- RubberHE uppers - 100% waterproof, flexible, durable, and abrasion-resistant
- Adjustable nylon collars - keep unwanted debris out of the boot
- Warm, moisture-wicking, recycled 8 mm Zylex® lining - removable
- TRACKER RubberHE outsole - grippy and self cleaning lug design
Enjoy waterproof protection from a rubber work boot that does not weigh you down with the Kamik Icebreaker 11" Waterproof Rubber Boot for Men. Made of Kamik's special RubberHE recyclable PVC-free synthetic rubber, these boots provide flexible, 100% waterproof protection that's up to 50% lighter than comparable natural rubber boots. A moisture-wicking, removable, recycled 8 mm Zylex lining inside provides comfort as you work the day away. Adjustable nylon collars on the RubberHE uppers cinch to block debris or snow from falling in the boot. TRACKER synthetic RubberHE outsoles with self-cleaning lugs grips snow and ice for sure footing in the worst weather. Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: B20162. RubberHE is Kamik's own made-in-Canada innovation. It's a recyclable PVC-free synthetic rubber that's 50% lighter than natural rubber and 30% lighter than other synthetic rubbers. Flexible, super-comfortable, extremely durable, and abrasion-resistant, RubberHE gives you great traction and a light step in any weather.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime