KEEN® Targhee II Mid 6'' Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Four-wheel drive performance for your feet
- Mid cut height - increased ankle support through canyons and over mountaintops
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membrane/linings
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds - molds to foot for top comfort and fit
- Dual density, compression molded EVA midsoles - supports and cushions
- S3 Heel support - superior support and shock dissipation
- ESS shank for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsoles with 4mm multidirectional lugs
- Proven KEEN toe cap for added protection
Designed to go like a four-wheel drive on any trail, the Targhee II Mid 6'' Waterproof Hiking Boots for ladies from KEEN provides top notch support and protection on the trail. This hard charging hiking boot for women combines waterproof nubuck leather uppers with a KEEN.Dry membrane/lining to deliver welcome durability with breathable, waterproof protection. Under your foot, the Targhee utilizes a removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbed, a dual density, compression molded EVA midsoles, ESS shanks, and S3 heel support to cushion and support your feet and legs over rough trails. Patented KEEN protective toe caps provide additional protection from trail hazards. Enjoy a sure grip on rough trails thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs and superior ankle support due to the mid cut design. Average height: 6". Average weight: 14.69 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1004114.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by GEccker Perfect Fit from the start!
Most hiking boots I tried on hurt the sides or somewhere on my feet. When I slipped on these Keens and laced them up My feet were in love. The next three days hiked over 12 miles on both difficult and flat terrain and absolutely was impressed by the comfort and stability.
No break-in required or soreness on my feet whatsoever!
December 3, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime