KEEN® McKenzie Water Shoes for Men - Brindle/Mandarin Red
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Full coverage, full support, performance water shoe
- Washable synthetic and polyester webbing uppers
- Quick-drying, hydrophobic mesh linings
- AEGIS® Microbe Shield antimicrobial technology in linings and footbeds
- Secure fit lacing system with locking bungee
- Metatomical, molded EVA footbeds - excellent arch support, cradle foot's contours
- Water traction rubber compound outsole with multi-directional lugs and razor siping
A full-coverage water shoe delivering sure performance over wet or dry terrain, the McKenzie Water Shoe from KEEN delivers great support and performance. The McKenzie's washable synthetic and polyester webbing uppers feature hydrophobic, debris-stopping mesh linings. Antimicrobial AEGIS Microbe Shield technology in the shoes' linings and footbeds resist odor-causing bacteria to keep your feet fresh and comfortable. Metatomical, compression molded EVA footbeds provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot. Made of a water traction rubber compound, the McKenzie's high traction outsoles feature multi-directional lugs and razor siping to give you sure footing on wet or dry surfaces. Secure fit lacing system with locking bungee. Average weight: 12.5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1008406.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime