KEEN Class 6 Water Shoes for Men - Raven/Burnt Olive
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Go from water to land in dependable traction and support with Keen® Class 6 Water Shoes from Keen. These men's amphibious sport sandals are created to give you aggressive grip with a tough rubber outsole and a protected rubber toe. And if you lose your shoes in the water—they float! Other insightful features include a moisture-wicking textile lining and quick-dry microfiber tongue to protect your foot from chafing. Class 6 Water Shoes have a lightweight upper that surrounds and supports your foot both in and out of the water. Ideal for water sports, beach, boat, and more. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1011002.
- All-condition, amphibious sandal
- Engineered for performance in wet or dry conditions
- Adjustable heel strap and elastic drawcord for perfect fit
- Quick-dry microfiber tongue offers chafe-free comfort
- Moisture-wicking textile lining helps keep feet dry
- Protected toe area
- Breathable polyurethane upper
- Soft EVA footbed
- Lugged rubber outsole delivers support and traction
- Lightweight enough to float!
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime